7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to apply in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

9th September 2019, 03:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.Sc in Geology/ Chemistry OR 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Mining/ Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cimfr.nic.in/.
9th September 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to apply in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

Eligibility to apply for the Project Assistant Level I recruitment in the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is given below:

Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Geology with at least 55% marks

Or

Candidates who have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mining Engineering or Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology with at least 55% marks

Age limit – Maximum 28 years as on the date of interview

Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research website link is given Click Here
9th September 2019, 04:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Science, Post Graduate, Master Degree with Chemistry & Geology, Diploma in Mechanical/ Mining/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering.

~~ Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit should be 28 years old as on date of interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 11:13 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Level-I Project Assistant recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification - B.Sc/ B.Sc (H) in Geology/ Diploma in Mining with minimum 55% marks.

OR

(a) Diploma in Computer Science with minimum 55% marks.

(b) Experience programming/ software development is desirable.

## Age Limit - Candidate maximum age 28 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?