17th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

20th December 2018, 07:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment are :-

—> Qualification:- First class Mines Manager's Certificate as per coal Mines Regulation with additional 2 years experience in Coal Mine after getting the certificate.

—> Age Limit:- Upto 62 years as on 01.07.2018.
20th December 2018, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment are as follows.

Candidates must have a 1st class Mines Manager’s Certificate as per coal Mines Regulation.
Additionally candidates must have 2 years of experience in Coal Mine after getting the certificate.

Maximum age limit if the candidates should be 62 years as on 01 July 2018.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
https://cspdcl.co.in/cseb/(S(lzdnoha...cruitment.aspx
20th December 2018, 09:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Safety Officer

>> You must have first class Mines Manager's Certificate as per Coal Mines regulation with an additional 2 years experience in Coal Mine after getting certificate,.

>> Maximum allowed age is 62 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?