17th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

20th December 2018, 07:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment by submitting the application form to the below mentioned address, along with copies of all the-testimonials in support of qualification & experience on or before 08.01.2019. Envelop should be clearly super scripted as "Application for the post of __________ on contract".

Address:-
The Chief Engineer (Civil:Project-1) Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited, Shed No. - 2, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.) 492013

The cost of application is Rs. I500/- to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment.
20th December 2018, 03:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

List of posts available under CSPHCL recruitment for Diploma Engineers are given below.

Overman: 03 posts

Foreman (Electrical/Mechanical/Mining Machinery): 01 post

Electrical supervisor: 01 post

Shot firer: 01 post

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 8th January 2019.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
https://cspdcl.co.in/cseb/(S(lzdnoha...cruitment.aspx
20th December 2018, 04:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for CSPHCL Safety Officer recruitment, you should visit the official website i.e. https://cspdcl.co.in/cseb/(S(lzdnoha...cruitment.aspx

Print out the application form.

Fill the application in prescribed format.

Attach all the required documents and experience certificate.

Send the duly filled application to the address given below on or before*08 January 2019:
The Chief Engineer (Civil:Project-1) Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited, Shed No. – 2, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.) 492013*

Cost of application is Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred Only) for all candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?