20th July 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

22nd July 2019, 06:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment are given below;

The applicant should have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.

The applicant should have basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.

The applicant must have knowledge of Local Language.

The applicant should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.

Age limit;
-----------
The applicant should be between 18 to 40 years old as on 06/06/2019.
SC/ ST, OBC and PH candidates can get 5 years, 3 years and 10 years of age relaxation in upper age limit respectively.
23rd July 2019, 12:42 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

The required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment are given below.

** The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.

** The upper age of the candidate should not be greater than 40 years.

** Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS candidates as per rules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?