3rd May 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and I want to apply for Junior Technician post in Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

6th May 2019, 05:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 10+2 with 2 years diploma in Electrical from a recognized I.T.I. or any other recognized Institution.

—> Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years.
6th May 2019, 07:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder;

You should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 2 years diploma in Electrical from a recognized I.T.I. or any other recognized Institution.

You must have 3 years of experience only in case of former and no experience under latter mode.

Age Limit:
----------------
You should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years of age as on 01/01/2018.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link;
http://hphighcourt.nic.in/pdf/Advert...nHighCourt.pdf
6th May 2019, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technician

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with 2 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized institute or Higher qualification like Diploma or Degree in Electrical.

>> Besides this, you must have 3 years experience only in the case of former and no experience under the latter mode to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 45 years. Age criteria is considered as on 01.01.2018.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
7th May 2019, 09:45 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician Recruitment :

>> You should completed 10+2 with 2 years diploma in Electrical from a recognized ITI or any other recognized institution.

>> Higher Qualification like diploma or degree in Electrical.

>> 3 years only in case of former and no experience under latter mode.

>> Minimum Age is 18 years.

>> Maximum Age is 45 years.

>> Age relaxation as per govt rules.

>> Last date to fill the application form is 15.11.2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?