3rd May 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

6th May 2019, 05:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment through online at the official website https://hphighcourt.nic.in/ by filling the online application form.

The last date to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment is 15th November 2018.
6th May 2019, 07:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment? Last date of application?

You could apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment throughout the official website of Himachal Pradesh High Court i.e. http://hphighcourt.nic.in on or before its last date i.e. till 15/11/2018.

Read the instructions carefully.

Fill in the application form with required details.

Print out the application form and send it along with acknowledgement by Speed/Registered Post on or before 26/11/2018 in offline mode to the given below address;

Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
ravenswood, Shimla - 171 001
6th May 2019, 10:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technician

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 15th November, 2018

>> I am very sorry to say that, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is already over.

>> But still you can find the applying detailed instructions from 3rd page and 4th pages from the official notification that is given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
7th May 2019, 09:21 PM
Incredible Chinnu

You can apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Junior Technician from their official website hphighcourt.nic.in. There you can see the application form by making application fee of Rs.300/-. Then click on submit after filling up of all the details.

Last date to fill the application fee is 15.11.2018.

Eligibility Criteria of Himachal Pradesh High court Junior technician :

>> You should have completed 12th class.diploma in Electrical ,ITI from the recognized university.

>> Or any other qualification like diploma or degree in Electrical from the recognized university.

>> Minimum Age is 18 years.

>> Maximum Age is 45 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?