6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Indian Coast Guard Diploma Entry Yantrik recruitment for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and I want to apply for Diploma Entry Yantrik post in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

10th August 2019, 03:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Indian Coast Guard Diploma Entry Yantrik recruitment for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria:

Education- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60%.

Age- Age need to between 18 to 22 years. Candidates born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002 may apply.
10th August 2019, 05:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Indian Coast Guard Diploma Entry Yantrik recruitment for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

To apply for Indian Coast Guard Diploma Entry Yantrik recruitment, candidates should have completed their 10th standard or equivalent with
Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering from an institution recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 60% marks. The age of the candidate should be in between 18-22 years. Age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
10th August 2019, 07:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 22 years. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government rules.

* You must have completed your matriculation i.e; Class 10th followed by Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE with at least 60% marks. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates and deserving sports person.

So, being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering degree holder, you are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment, if you satisfy the other requirements too.

For detailed information and updates regarding the Indian Coast Guard recruitment, you can refer to the link www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
10th August 2019, 08:34 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Indian Coast Guard Diploma Entry Yantrik recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Educational (AICTE) with 60% aggregate.

*Age limit should be between 18 to 22 years. There is upper age relaxation for reserved categories. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST categories and 3 years relaxation for OBC categories.

For more information log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
10th August 2019, 11:28 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Indian Coast Guard Diploma Entry Yantrik recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have possess Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60%.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 22 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
11th August 2019, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and I want to apply for Diploma Entry Yantrik post in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication from a recognized University/ Board are eligible for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?