27th December 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in SSC CGL Junior Accountant recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom in Accountancy and I want to apply for Junior Accountant Officers post in SSC CGL. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

31st December 2018, 10:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in SSC CGL Junior Accountant recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

The basic qualifications required to apply for SSC CGL Assistant (Junior) Accountant post are as below :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lying under 30 years as on 1st August of that year in which the examination is being conducted. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Degree such as CS, CA, M.Com,MBA, and equivalent are desirable.

For more details regarding the SSC CGL examination and requirements for various posts under the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
1st January 2019, 11:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in SSC CGL Junior Accountant recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

In order to apply for SSC CGL Junior Accountant recruitment for Accountancy graduate, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized college/university. You must have attained the age of 18 years and can apply till the age of 32 years. Age relaxation of 3 years. 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on candidates who belong to OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates.

Web: http://ssconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?