4th July 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, age limit and date of Bihar Public Service Commission exam?

Hello
what is the expected date of
upcoming bihar public service commission exam?
and also what is the eligibility & age bar ?
please tell mew its urgent thank you

9th July 2014, 11:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, age limit and date of Bihar Public Service Commission exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
what is the expected date of
upcoming bihar public service commission exam?
and also what is the eligibility & age bar ?
please tell mew its urgent thank you

As like many other state government,Bihar government also conducts the Public service commission exam for various posts in state government.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

~ Candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

~ The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-24 years and there are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates.

~ Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a degree in:
  • Nautical Science
  • Maths
  • Statistics
  • Geology
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Agriculture

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam,then you can apply for the BPSC exam

The candidate is selected through:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Interview

Regards
~Jxsab~
11th July 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, age limit and date of Bihar Public Service Commission exam?

hi,m in 11th standard i want to be a fashion designer...i..took..arts..this is my wildest dream plzz..suggest wat i have to do for it??????????and how much marks is needed for studying fashion designing??
12th July 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that the technical university or institution should be approved from AICTE to get placement in government sector or to be eligible for UPSC exam to be I.A.S. or I.P.S. ?
12th December 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I am Have done B.Com (Account Honurs) in 2003 and done PGDBM (Finance) from xiss.I am 30years old.Am i eligable for
BPSC Exam?
15th April 2015, 09:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Economics/ Geology/ Natural Science/ Mechanical Engineering.

Age limit:-

The age limit to apply for BPSC exam is in from 19 years to 24 years. Relaxation in the age is provided according to the categories as per the government norms.

Bihar Public Service Commission exam consist of two papers which are:

Preliminary examination-Preliminary examination is an objective type examination.

Main examination-Main examination is a written exam or subjective type examination.

The candidates who pass in preliminary exam and main examination can attend the Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?