23rd January 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for DSC and JL competitive exams in Andhra Pradesh

Sir, I completed degree in Odisha in Andhra Pradesh. I completed PG and B.Ed. Am I eligible for DSC and J.L competitive exams in Andhra Pradesh. Please clarify my doubt Sir.

23rd January 2018, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for DSC and JL competitive exams in Andhra Pradesh

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for JL and DSC Exams in Andhra Pradesh:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to apply for JL and DSC based examinations in Andhra Pradesh. General educational qualification required is,

<> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university/ board in order to be eligible.

<> All the certificates must be passed by University Grants Commission in order to be eligible for DSC examination.

<> As you are done with B.Ed and Post Graduation course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for these examinations in Andhra Pradesh State.

<> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible. Besides this, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.

<> Selection is generally done based on the performance or merit secured in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?