22nd January 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?

I will completing my Master of Science in Zoology this year after which I'm looking for job opportunities in government sector. In which government department I can expect job opportunities? Also, let me know if any private sector hires M.Sc Zoology candidates.

23rd January 2018, 04:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?

After completion of the post graduation, you can enter into the field of search. You can apply for PhD course. Another option is to clear the JRF exam. You can select any reputed Institute which is accredited you can opt for lecturer jobs too if you clear the NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?