30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Lower Division Clerk of DSSSB. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

13th February 2019, 02:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

In order to to apply for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized board. You must have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English/30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer. You must have attained the age of 18 years and can apply till the age of 27 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable on eligible candidates as per government norms.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment.pdf(741.9 KB, 0 views)
14th February 2019, 12:02 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for the DSSSB Lower Divisional Clerk recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 27 years as on 05.03.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th from a recognised board or equivalent.

* You must posses Hindi typing speed of 30 words per minute or English typing speed of 35 words per minute on computer.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.delhi.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?