30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Electronics Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the job roles for Electronics Engineer. I am going to apply for the same post in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 11:01 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Default Re: Job roles of Electronics Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Dear sir/madam
Bharat Electronics Limited is a public sector company which generally working for the defence force like ARMY,NAVY and AIRFORCE.
BEL manufacturing most of the equipment for these forces like Transportation vehicle for force, serveilance equipment like RADAR (radio amplicaton and detection and ranging).
Sir if you will get job in BEL then there are various types of work you have to perform. Different BEL branch are having different types of works some branches like BEL(benguluru) is responsible for design part and BEL(gaziabad) is responsible for manufacturing work. you have to perform your work wherever you are posting.
sometimes you can also details for field work where the equipment and systems of forces deployed in field which is manufactured by BEL.
HOPE THIS INFORMATION WILL HELPFUL FOR YOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?