31st October 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Junior Technical Officer of ECIL. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

5th November 2018, 02:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

To apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment, you should have completed your engineering in Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Having experience in the relevant field will be an extra advantage. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates.
5th November 2018, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Junior Technical Officer of ECIL. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

Those candidates who have passed a first class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized college / university are eligible to apply for the ECIL Junior Technical Officer (on contract) recruitment. However, candidates with minimum 6 months post qualification industrial experience are preferred for the ECIL Junior Technical Officer (on contract) recruitment. The Candidates’ upper age limit is 30 years (as on 30-09-2018) for the ECIL Technical Officer (on contract) recruitment. The ECIL website link is given Click Here
6th November 2018, 11:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> You should have first class Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university.

--> Age Limit as on 31.10.2018 :- 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
6th November 2018, 04:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that, you can not apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment. Last date to apply for same recruitment was 29-09-2018. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment was as follows.

Candidate who have passed BE/ Tech (Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Mechanical/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science relevant post qualification) from any recognized Institution/ University were eligible for this recruitment.
Candidate with hands on industrial experience will be an added advantage.

Age limit (as on 31 August 2018):
Maximum: 28 years

Relaxations in upper age limit:

5 years for SC/ST

3 years for OBC

5*more years for*PWD Category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?