31st October 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in ECIL for Junior Technical Officer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

5th November 2018, 03:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in ECIL for Junior Technical Officer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Candidates with a first class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized college / university are eligible to apply for the Junior Technical Officer (on contract) recruitment in the ECIL. However, candidates with minimum 6 months post qualification industrial experience are preferred for the ECIL Junior Technical Officer (on contract). Therefore, experience is not mandatory requirement for the ECIL Junior Technical Officer (on contract). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th November 2018, 11:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

It is not mandatory to have experience to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment. But, the candidates with minimum 6 months post qualification industrial experience will be given preference. Candidates who have passed Degree in Engineering from a recognised university are eligible to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment.
6th November 2018, 04:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Currently you can not apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment. Last date to apply for same recruitment has passed. Experience required to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment was desirable. But candidate with hands on industrial experience will be an added advantage. Candidate who have passed BE/BTech (Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Electronics /Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science) from any recognized Institution/ University were eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?