18th December 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Assistant Manager of NAFED. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

22nd December 2018, 10:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment?

In order to apply for apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT from a recognized college/university. The maximum age to apply is 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
22nd December 2018, 06:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and educational qualification required to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Manager

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed full time Graduate Degree in any discipline and full time Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 50% marks or 5 years Integrated BA LLB with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 25 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?