3rd November 2022, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IBPS SO IT officer post?

I am a diploma holder (3 year) in computer science after my 10th. Later I did my Graduation in Computer Science on basis of my Diploma. Thus, i was admitted in 2nd year directly in my degree course. So my degree course will count of 3 years. In eligibility criteria of IBPS SO IT officer vacancy they have asked 4 year degree course.
So i want to ask if i am eligible for The post or not ?

5th November 2022, 09:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IBPS SO IT officer post?

The eligibility required to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO IT is that you must have done 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation or equivalent stream.

You must have attained the age of 20 years but should not be more than 28 years . However, age relaxation is offered to the candidates of reserve categories and ex-servicemen.
6th November 2022, 04:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IBPS SO IT officer post?

IBPS SO IT Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022:-

1) Educational Qualification:- Candidates who have UG/PG Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation are eligible for the IBPS SO IT officer post.

2) Age:- 20 years to 30 years.

3) Nationality:- Indian

To get further more details regarding this, candidates must visit the official website of the IBPS SO IT exam 2022.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?