26th February 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and syllabus of Indian Army Corps of EME for Diploma in Automobile Engineering holder?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering and want to join Indian Army Corps of EME. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for Ex-servicemen to join as a Sub Inspector in Police?
  2. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  3. How to join engineering corps in India Army?
  4. How can I get information regarding diploma in education?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Indian coast guard or any other defense job i I have completed automobile diploma with 73%?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  7. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Job opportunity in a reputed company for retired Subedar Major?
  9. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  10. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies after retiring from Army?
  11. Can i apply for railway examination after studying B.E EEE
  12. Does Indian Navy conduct any examination like Indian Army Dental Corps? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Can I apply in Indian Army being a Diploma Electrical holder?
  15. How to join Indian army after diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  18. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]

21st May 2017, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of Indian Army Corps of EME for Diploma in Automobile Engineering holder?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Indian Army Corps of EME:

There is a certain educational qualification required to apply for Indian Army Corps of EME recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university

>> In General Candidates from Electronics and Radio Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication background only are eligible to apply.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible for this recruitment as minimum of 5 years of work experience is required in Wireless and Radar Equipment or Vehicles or Guns or Optical Instruments in Armed Forces...etc.,

8th July 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of Indian Army Corps of EME for Diploma in Automobile Engineering holder?

Sir can I apply for job in Indian Army after completion of my B.E in Automobile Engineering?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?