4th November 2022, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Deputy General Manager in BSNL

B.Tech Final year student can apply for Deputy General Manager ( DMG ) in BSNL ? I have seen some notification that fresher also eligible for Deputy General Manager in BSNL. I just want to inform it. And I want know about selection process and Syllabus of it. Please Reply Me.

6th November 2022, 11:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Deputy General Manager in BSNL

Eligibility for Deputy General Manager in BSNL:-

You must have completed B.E or B. Tech in IT/Computer/ECE/Electrical with a minimum of 60% of marks in aggregate from any recognized university or institute or Candidates must be CA/ICWA/CS with at least 12 years of related experience to get eligible for this post.
7th November 2022, 10:55 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Only Indian candidate can apply
The age of candidate must not exceed Rs 45 years .
Relaxation in age is provided to reserved categories.

A candidate must be a BE/B.tech in IT/Computer/ECE/Electrical with 60% marks or a candidate must be a CA / ICWA/CS with minimum experience of 12 years in relevant field.
8th November 2022, 02:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Deputy General Manager in BSNL:-

Educational qualifications: A candidate must be a B.E or B. Tech in IT/Computer/ECE/Electrical with 60% marks.
OR,
A candidate must be a CA/ICWA/CS with a minimum experience of 12 years in the relevant field.
30th November 2022, 10:23 AM
Ar_pit

Qualification: BE. B. Tech or equivalent with minimum 60% (55% in case of SC/ST) marks in Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ IT/ Computer / Computer Sciences.

Experience (for both posts): Minimum 12yrs of post qualification working experience in Public/ Private or Government Sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?