6th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Administrative Officer through NIACL recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

8th December 2018, 10:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment?

As you have mentioned above that you need the eligibility and other related details of NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment, so in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same. Find the attachment below and go through the file carefully, so that you don't miss any important detail.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment.pdf(4.56 MB, 0 views)
8th December 2018, 06:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment?

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed graduation/ post-graduation degree course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university. In case of SC/ ST candidates, it is 55%.

--> You should be in the age range of 21 to 30 years as on 1st December 2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?