5th January 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Stipendiary Trainee in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

10th January 2019, 10:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the eligibility, educational qualification and age limit to apply for the recruitment. Go through the link below carefully, in this link you can also find some other important information regarding the recruitment.
10th January 2019, 01:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee recruitment:

Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)(Category-I) - Diploma Holders in Engineering: Diplomacy in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Chemical Engineering.
Age limit as on 31/01/2019: 18 to 25 years

Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM)(Category II) – Plant Operator: HSC or ISC (with Science subjects) pass with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
Age limit as on 31/01/2019: 18 to 24 years

Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM)(Category II) - Maintainer: SSC pass with with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Fitter/Electrician/Electronics/ Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Welder/Machinist/Diesel Mechanic
Age limit as on 31/01/2019: 18 to 24 years

For details visit:

https://npcilcareers.co.in/KAPSST201...e/Default.aspx
10th January 2019, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and Educational qualification required to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee recruitment:

The basic educational qualification and eligibility criteria required to apply for Stipendiary Trainee in NPCIL is given below,

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Stipendiary Trainee

Qualification required generally varies from post to post and category to category. Hence, I request you to go through 5th page of the official notification that has been given below for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?