5th January 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Stipendiary Trainee in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Stipendiary Trainee in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

10th January 2019, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Stipendiary Trainee in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistants, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 15,500/- and above per month during 1st year and may range upto Rs. 17,500/- per month in the 2nd year.

Candidates who are interested to apply for Stipendiary Trainees/Technicians category, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 10,000/- and above per month during the 1st year and it may range upto Rs. 12,000/- and above per month in the 2nd year.
10th January 2019, 01:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Stipendiary Trainee in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited?

Salary package of Stipendiary Trainee in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited are as follows.

Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) Category-I: Selected candidates will be Rs. 16,000/- per month in the 1st year. After completion of 1st year, they will get Rs. 18,000/-per month as stipend.

Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/Tech.) Category-II: Selected candidates will be Rs. 10,500/- per month in the 1st year. After completion of 1st year, they will get Rs. 12,500/-per month as stipend.

For details;
https://npcilcareers.co.in/KAPSST201...nsationPackage

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th January 2019 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?