13th February 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for West Bengal MSC Junior Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Junior Engineer through West Bengal MSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

19th February 2019, 07:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for West Bengal MSC Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply West Bengal MSC Junior Engineer recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification: You should have passed Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised institute with one year experience in construction/ supervision/ Management/ O&M.

—> Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
19th February 2019, 09:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for West Bengal MSC Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for West Bengal MSC Junior Engineer recruitment are as follows.
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution approved by AICTE.
Candidates must have at least 01 (one) year experience in Construction/Supervision/Management/0 & M after obtaining a diploma.

Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years of age as on 1st January, 2019.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as follows.
5 years for SC/ST category,
3 years for OBC category,
Others as per govt. rules.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://wbshopsonline.in/msc_docu/em...9_08022019.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 21st February 2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?