27th March 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

One month training schedule at NTPC in ECE? Procedure to get enrollment in NTPC?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of ECE and wanted to know about the training schedule at NTPC. When NTPC providing 1 month training? Procedure to get enrollment in NTPC?

1st April 2017, 12:47 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: One month training schedule at NTPC in ECE? Procedure to get enrollment in NTPC?

The public sector giants like the NTPC don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?