16th February 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst recruitment?

Can any of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires you to apply for Junior System Analyst recruitment of Madhya Pradesh High Court. I want to apply for this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

18th February 2020, 07:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst recruitment?

The eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst recruitment is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech/MCA/MSc from a recognized university with 2 years experience in Linux/Windows/DBMS/Software development. The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 50 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mphc.gov.in
18th February 2020, 09:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst recruitment is given below.

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or IT (or) MCA (or) M.Sc in CSE or IT from a recognized university with minimum 2 years of working experience on Linux or Open Source Software or Windows or DBMS or Software development or Desktop & Network Support.

(or)

<> You should have completed M.E/ M.Tech in CSE or IT with minimum 1 year experience of working on Linux or Open Source Software or DBMS or Windows or Desktop & Network support or software development.

<> You must have working experience of not less than 2 years in District course establishment or High court.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?