18th December 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Civil Judge post in Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

23rd December 2018, 10:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge recruitment?

In order to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized college/university. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (https://mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result) and apply for the recruitment.
23rd December 2018, 12:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Madhya Pradesh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Civil Judge

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Law in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?