24th February 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PGT English in Kendriya Vidyalaya

Respected mam, i am bot(h) graduate sub- english,hindi,zoology,phy,botany. I did MA in english have 50%. Can i apply for pgt eng in kendriya vidyalaya. Please, show me some path.Thanking you, my email [email protected]

24th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Eligibility for PGT English in Kendriya Vidyalaya

Candidates should have a Master's Degree in English with at least 50% marks in aggregate. The degree should be from a recognized university.

Candidates should also have a Bachelor's Degree in Education (B.Ed) or a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from a recognized university.

Candidates should have qualified the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.

Candidates should have proficiency in English languages.
24th February 2023, 11:27 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Eligibility for PGT English in Kendriya Vidyalaya

To be eligible for the post of PGT English in Kendriya Vidyalaya, you need to have the following qualifications:
  • Master's Degree in English with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
  • B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
  • Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.

Since you have a Master's Degree in English with 50% marks, you meet the first eligibility criteria. However, you also need to have a B.Ed. or equivalent degree, which you have not mentioned in your question. If you have a B.Ed. degree or equivalent, and you meet the other eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the post of PGT English in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?