24th February 2023, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to be a permanent employee of Kendra vidyalaya?

I have completed D.EL.ED and qualified C.T.E.T..Then how do i get a permanent job in prt post in Kendra vidyalaya

25th February 2023, 12:29 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How to be a permanent employee of Kendra vidyalaya?

To become a permanent employee of Kendriya Vidyalaya as a PRT (Primary Teacher), you must clear the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) recruitment examination. The eligibility criteria for the exam include having a Bachelor's Degree in Education (B.Ed.) or a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) from a recognized university, as well as qualifying the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).

The KVS recruitment examination is conducted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, and you can apply for the exam online through the official KVS website when the recruitment notification is released. The exam generally consists of a written test, an interview, and a document verification process.

It's important to note that the recruitment process for Kendriya Vidyalaya can be highly competitive, with many candidates applying for a limited number of positions. Therefore, it's important to prepare well for the exam and the interview, and to have the necessary qualifications and skills to stand out from the other candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?