3rd January 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PSC exam after B.Tech? Can I apply for PSC degree level exam?

I am doing B.Tech. Currently, I have back papers. I have written the back paper exams but it will take 6 to 7 months to publish. Can I apply for PSC degree level exam. The result of PSC exam will take minimum of about 1 year and currently at that time I will clear my back paper also. Can I apply it?

4th January 2018, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PSC exam after B.Tech? Can I apply for PSC degree level exam?

To be eligible to apply for PSC examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. The age criteria required to apply for PSC examination is 21 to 30 years. The age criteria and the educational qualification required to apply for PSC examination also varies from post to post. So, you have to clear your backlog subjects to be eligible to apply for PSC examination after completion of your B.Tech course.
5th January 2018, 06:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PSC exam after B.Tech? Can I apply for PSC degree level exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PSC examination. PSC examination is conducted for recruitment of officer's within the state.

Candidates pursuing in final year of degree are eligible to appear in examination but must have cleared the degree before the interview.

Candidates have to submit all required documents at time of admission.
6th January 2018, 05:40 PM
babytara

I think you have said PSC(Public Service Commission).

You can apply for PSC Exam as you have completed B.Tech.

1. The Eligibility criteria is Bachelor degree in any stream or law graduate/ commerce graduate from recognized university.

2. Age limit is 21-35 years. Age relaxation for sc/st/obc up to 5 years.

3. Selection process is- Preliminary exam,
Mains,
Interview.
The preliminary exam is objective type.
Mains exam is descriptive type.

I have attached Sentence Improvement pdf which can help you to prepare for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SENTENCE IMPROVEMENT.pdf(588.2 KB, 214 views)
20th May 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed computer science engineering
27th May 2020, 07:34 PM
jinalmalu

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for PSC exam after B.Tech? Can I apply for PSC degree level exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PSC examination. PSC examination is conducted for recruitment of officer's within the state.

Candidates pursuing in final year of degree are eligible to appear in examination but must have cleared the degree before the interview.

Candidates have to submit all required documents at time of admission.
10th August 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

can i get the details of psc post to which a btech qualified person can apply?
14th October 2020, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my course of b tech degree but i have 1 backlog, do iam eligible for apply for an assistant engineer post
18th November 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

b tech holder can apply for deploma vacancy in kerala psc
12th April 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for si post in psc after BTech
23rd April 2022, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am btch graduate can i apply for diploma vaccancy in kerala psc
10th May 2023, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

can a LL.B graduate can apply for psc degree level exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?