5th January 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Physiotherapy jobs in Central government?

Can someone tell me that How to get physiotherapy jobs in central government? We all ran behind private in this stream but what about the other things?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice for me between Bank Exams and UPSC Exams to get Government Job having completed Physiotherapy?
  2. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  3. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  4. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  5. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  6. Central government, R&D jobs in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the upcoming government jobs for Bachelor in Physiotherapy students? Do I need to prepare for banking services exam or UPSC?
  8. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  9. How can I approach for jobs in research field and R&D Central Government Jobs?
  10. Does Central Government provide Jobs for IT Engineers?
  11. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  12. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  13. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  14. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  15. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  16. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  17. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  18. Which Central Government Jobs am I eligible for being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Microbiology?
19th January 2014, 09:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Physiotherapy jobs in Central government?

There is a good and several job opportunities for the graduates after completion of course in Physiotherapy Field.Physiotherapy is a science seeks to ease the movement dysfunction and to promote optimal health and operations of the Human body.

Because physiotherapists are helpful in curing weak muscles,acquired and inborn deformities,paralysis and difficulties in the movement of knee and shoulder joints and other related disorders.

There is a very good scope for this degree in this course.To be eligible for the other exams ,the minimum age could be 25 years.

And the maximum age limit is 30 years.Of course there is a relaxation up to 35 years in the case of candidates having experience of working in any government run hospitals as physiotherapist.

You can find placement opportunities in Government rehabilitation centers, Government centers for physically challenged , municipal corporation for physically handicapped and Government hospital.s

You may find your employment in the following one’s :

> Indian Institute of Health Education & Research
> Academy of Higher Education
> National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research
> Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
> Central Reserve Police Force,Government of India
> Employees State Insurance Corporation , Karnataka
> Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
> Directorate General Border Security Force
> Government Hospital & Research Centre, Delhi
> Employees State Insurance Corporation Super Speciality Hospital , Andhra Pradesh.
21st April 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bpt and
have applied for physiotherapist job in
Esic Nacharam hyderabad and also for sports authority of india but I did not get s
Any intervew letter. And kindly inform me physiotherapist job In any Govt. Agency my email id is [email protected]
15th June 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Central government job placement for physiotherapist in India and how to prepare for getting job
22nd June 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bpt and kindly inform me physiotherapist job in any govt.agency my email id is [email protected]
12th October 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR MAHARASHTRA GOVERNMENT JOB FOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST OR KINDLY INFORM THE SITE FOR GOVERNMENT EXAM.
20th January 2018, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

I am bpt final year student and I want to prepare for grade A job so please tell me which are better for me my Gmail is saleem98122 @ Gmail.com
22nd February 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bangalore government job for physiotherapist or kindly inform the site for government exam
3rd May 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing BPT now .How to apply for Bangalore Jo b for physiotherapy or kindly inform me about competitive exams . How to go through exams
My gmail - [email protected]
27th July 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam should i prepare for getting physiotherapy job in railway hospitals
6th August 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Now am doing mpt neuro, how will I get job in aims or any other central government institutions.
My email id is [email protected]
25th December 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get goverment job after bpt (physiotherapy) kindly revert the answer on my mail id
[email protected]
6th February 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in a government hospital after the completion of bachelor's in physiotherapy
Please revert back on my mail Id
[email protected]
8th February 2019, 03:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The applications are invited time to time from the deserving candidates. You can apply for the jobs online.
You can get the opportunities in Government rehabilitation centers, Government centers for physically challenged , municipal corporation for physically handicapped and Government hospitals.
Eligibility Criteria:-
You should be a citizen of India.
Should have a valid degree with minimum 55% marks. Relaxation of 5% for reserved categories is provided.
You should have attained the age of 21 years and not more than 30 years. Relaxation given of 5 and 3 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
22nd July 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I am having no idea about how to gave the exam of physiotherapy for government job please give me some useful direction
16th August 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Please can you guide me for the central government exam for physiotherapist job..which exam for it nd how to prepare and apply?
26th September 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the govt jobs in physiotherapy field....I didn't get correct details...so please send the details sir..mail id: [email protected]
28th December 2019, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed by bpt.. I want to get update of govt jobs for physiotherapist post.. Please keep me update on my mail id [email protected]
1st January 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I get rrb physiotherapist job after completing BLT. What exam I want to write.
[email protected] this is my email address.
14th February 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am bpt final year student please give govt job update on my email id [email protected]
18th July 2020, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Which exams will enroll me for railway hospital job
18th July 2020, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm completed my bpt !I want to get gov job in Gujarat state, I just want to know which exam is given to get gov job and how about that exam syllabus.
Email id- [email protected]
27th September 2020, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Government physiotherapy job k liye process kya hai?
30th November 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bpt and want to do govt. Job
kindly inform me about vacancies and procedure for physiotherapist job In any Govt. Agency my email address is [email protected]
2nd August 2021, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How can i get government job after BPT. Please guide me... My email id [email protected]
15th November 2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the names of exam for physiotherapy jobs In central government?
7th May 2023, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bpt and I want to do govt.job kindly inform me about vacancies and procedure for physiotherapist job in govt.hospitals and govt.health care centers.My email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?