Eliigbility for UP TGT PGT exam

Sir, i am B.ed & b.sc holder with industrial microbiology, chemistry &
physics, can you please tell me the that am i eligible fo TGT and PGT
exams?

9th April 2023, 01:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eliigbility for UP TGT PGT exam

For the post of Trained Graduate Teacher candidate must have passed the graduation and TET exam.

For the post of Post Graduation Teacher, candidates must be post graduate in the subject in which they are applying and must have a qualified TET exam.

All the candidate who want to appear for TGT and PGT post should have graduation and post graduation with B.Ed as mandatory eligibility criteria.

According to the most recent UP TGT PGT eligibility criteria, there is no maximum age limit. The minimum age limit for the exam is 21 years.
9th April 2023, 05:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eliigbility for UP TGT PGT exam

Eligibility for UP TGT PGT exam:-

1. Should be an Indian citizen.

2. Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. Relaxation in age limit is applicable for certain categories as per the government rules.

3. Educational Qualification:
For TGT: You should have a Bachelor's degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks, along with a B.Ed degree from a recognized university/institute.
For PGT: You should have a Master's degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks, along with a B.Ed degree from a recognized university/institute.

4. You should be proficient in Hindi language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?