10th July 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

In which exam should I appear for getting admission in Coal and Mining Engineering?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream and after completion of it I want to study Coal and Mining Engineering from Coal Engineering College India. In which exam should I appear for getting admission in a Coal Engineering Colleges of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which post is given by Coal India Limited to students of Mining Engineering?
  2. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student?
  3. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?
  5. Any coal mining institutes in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of government jobs after completion of M.Tech from mining engineering?
  7. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?
  8. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  9. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  10. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing diploma in mining and 1st class Manager Coal? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  12. Is Sr Manager mining of Coal India ltd a Gazetted officer?
  13. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  15. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  16. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Mechatronics engineer can do Masters in Mining engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
11th July 2016, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam should I appear for getting admission in Coal and Mining Engineering?

For all engineering streams there is a common entrance exam for admission. You can appear for JEE Main or any state level entrance exam for admission in B.Tech in coal and mining engineering.

ISM Dhanbad is famous for mining engineering and admission in through JEE main and advanced. Hence, make sure you have 12th with PCM stream for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?