1st December 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to clear for defence job? Physical measurements and coaching details?

Sir, I have completed my intermediate in MPC branch. What exam I should appear to get into defence like navy, air force, Indian army. What are the physical measurements I should have for that. Would Vizag defence academy provides any coaching for me? Please tell me Sir. Otherwise where would be the coaching centres.

3rd December 2017, 09:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to clear for defence job? Physical measurements and coaching details?

There is different coaching for different level of examination. For recruitment as an officer you have to appear and qualify in NDA\NA entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. Some of the best coaching for examination preparation are :-

Baaloni Academy.

Minerva Academy.

Paramount Academy.

But, if you want to get job of clerk level or as a soldier in defence service you can join the coaching which offers preparation for SSC examination.

Paramount.

Mahindra.

The physical requirement also varies with post. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

Yes, Vizag Coaching Academy offers preparation for NDA examination.
4th December 2017, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to clear for defence job? Physical measurements and coaching details?

For an intermediate pass student, NDA is the best option for getting a defence officer level job. Other than this, you can apply for jobs like Soldier clerk, Air Force group Y and X trade, Indian navy SSR, etc, which are non officer level jobs.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview for officer level job and for other jobs, written exam and physical fitness test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?