27th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Exemption available in Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 for reserved candidates

Hi Sir/Madam, I came under reserved category and I am going to apply for the Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination of this year. I would like to know about the exemptions available for me in this examination. Kindly let me know immediately.

28th February 2021, 02:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption available in Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 for reserved candidates

Yes, Exemption are available in Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 for reserved category candidates.

** Application Fee exemption are available.

** Age relaxation are available.

** Some reserved seats for reserved category.

Vacancies are available in Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 is 156 posts.

Selection Procedure of Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Exam & Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 2nd April 2021.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.hpsc.gov.in/.
28th February 2021, 02:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption available in Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 for reserved candidates

There is reserved seats for candidates from reserved category.

Relaxation in upper age limit and cost of application is also available for reserved category candidates.

For more information visit at www.hpsc.gov.in.
28th February 2021, 04:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Exemption available in Haryana PSC HCS(Ex. Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2021 for reserved candidates can be seen below.

General category candidate must have age in between 18 - 42 years.

For reserved category candidate upper age limit is 47 years.
28th February 2021, 08:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Exemption is available for candidates of reserved category.

For reserved category candidates there is reserved seats as per reservation policy.

Reserved cadidates are also entitled for relaxation in upper age limit and cost of application. You can visit official website to check the exemption according to your category.

Official website is http://www.hpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?