27th February 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that the application of Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination of J&K PSC is published. I want to apply for this examination. Can I know about the procedure of application? Please let me know immediately.

28th February 2021, 03:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021

Procedure to apply for J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 Application Form is For General Category candidates is Rs. 1000/-, For Reserved Category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For PHC category Candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/.
28th February 2021, 03:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021

Procedure to apply for the J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://jkpsc.nic.in/ before 12th of April 2021.

Selection Procedure -
Preliminary Written Exam
Main Written Exam
Interview
28th February 2021, 04:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Jammu and Kashmir Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021, you need to fill the online application for the same examination by referring to the official link of the commission i.e; www.jkpsc.nic.in.

The online application process for the same examination will commence from 11.03.2021 and will last on 12.04.2021.
28th February 2021, 05:25 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to apply for the J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 can be seen below.

Visit official website-
http://jkpsc.nic.in/

Register as new candidate.

Login using username and password.

Complete application procedure by fill all required details.

Attach essential documents.

Pay application fee.

Submit application and take printout of final submission.
28th February 2021, 08:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021:

The detailed procedure required to apply for J&K PSC Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - J&K PSC

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment through online mode only.

>> You need to click on www.jkpsc.nic.in and then on the link "One Time Registration" and then click on Login Menuf

>> You should fill up all the details in the respective fields properly and then upload passport size color photograph and signature.

>> The photograph should be taken earlier than 1st January, 2021.

>> Please go through 17th point in the notification given below.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?