31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belongs to a SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

3rd August 2019, 03:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get 5% marks relaxation in their qualifying examination. The age limit of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 32 years. Candidates who are from OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and candidates who are from. SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years respectively.
3rd August 2019, 05:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Yes, exceptions available for reserved categories.

(i) Age limit is 21 years to 32 years where age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/women are per government rules.

(ii) The application fee for this exam is Rs.500/- where SC/ST and persons with disability of more than 40% are exempt from fee payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?