13th January 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

Dear all, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment of this year for SC/ST candidates? I belongs to the SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

18th January 2019, 05:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the exemptions available for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment, so in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same. Download the file from the given link and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment.pdf(931.1 KB, 0 views)
18th January 2019, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

Being a SC/ST category candidate, you will be eligible for reservation, because it is a government job post. There will be separate cut off for your category quota vacancies.

Also, you will get application form at concessional rate. Plus there will be age relaxation available, if you have exhausted the upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?