13th January 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment?

I have applied in OPTCL Probationary Officer of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

18th January 2019, 05:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment?

The candidates who are interested to apply for OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment, have to visit the official website given below and fill up the online application form. The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of a computer based examination followed by personal interview.

Web: http://www.optcl.co.in/
18th January 2019, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment?

Selection is same like other government jobs, which is written exam and interview. Hence, you need to be well prepared for the computer based written exam and interview.

Only merit can help you get the job. Just prepare according to the exam pattern and syllabus. Its a government job and competition will be very stiff.
18th January 2019, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment 2018:

The detailed selection process of OPTCL Electrical Management Trainee recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - OPTCL

Name of the Job Position - Electrical Management Trainee

Selection process consists of,

>> Computer Based Test (CBT)

>> Personal Interview

>> Online Psychometric Test (30 Minutes test)

But the merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of the performance in CBT and Personal Interview.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?