8th January 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

General Insurance Corporation solved papers of previous year

Please provide me all previous general insurance corporation papers I am looking for the general insurance corporation solved papers

19th January 2014, 08:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: General Insurance Corporation solved papers of previous year

GIS Officers exam will be conducted every year by General Insurance Corporation of India.And the Written examination of GIC officers exam basically included Four Tests.They are

* English Language Test
* Reasoning Test
* Numerical Ability Test
* General Awareness & General Knowledge test

GIC Re, the Indian Reinsurer and 14th largest reinsurance company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad is looking for young , Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic Record in the various Disciplines.

The Scheme of Written examination is as follow--
Part A Domain knowledge of the relevant stream 50 marks .
Part B is given as follows :
>> English Language - 20 Marks
>> Analytical Ability - 20 Marks
>> Quantitative Aptitude - 20 Marks
>> Reasoning - 20 Marks
>> General knowledge and Current Affairs - 20 Marks

Minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 60% for General & OBC candidates.And the same is 50% for SC / ST Candidates.

GIC Model paper

Part B of the examination shall be common for the candidates of all the streams.You may exercise option to answer the tests either in Hindi or in English except the test under Part B (i).

The minimum age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years.How ever there is an age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.Minimum must be the Degree as a basic qualification.

Choice of Medium of Written test must be mention in the Online form when you apply.And so question paper shall be provided as per the choice mentioned earlier.

You can also prepare the Upkars LIC/ GIC Assistant Administrative officers exam.This Author is Dr.Lal & Jain.And R.Gupta’s Popular Master Guide for all about the reasoning.

R.Guptas Test of Non-Verbal Reasoning written by Anjani A Gupta ( Ramesh Publishing House ).
29th June 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is domain knowledge of generalist post in this job? i have lot of confusion about this in IT post we prepare some computer based syllabus, in law and marketing etc...but in generalist post i dont. plse send the genearalist post syllabus and previous year ques paper this is my mail [email protected]
15th January 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous paper paramedical and staff nurse regarding occupational therapy. My email I'd [email protected]
11th March 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Please can I get the previous 5-10 years question papers of GIC for general stream!!!
It will great help for me

Please share your this id
[email protected]

Thank you!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?