24th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?

Hi,
I have done Graduation in Fashion Technology. I have working experience of 10 years. Now I am doing job with INIFD as a Senior faculty from last five years. So I want to change my job. I want to do Government jobs something interesting in Textile. I am 34 years old now.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  2. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  3. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  4. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  5. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  6. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  7. Jobs available in government excise department at the age of 31 years(Commerce Graduate)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  10. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  11. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  12. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  13. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  14. What are the opportunities in government jobs after completing 3 years diploma in handlooms and textile technology
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  16. Are there any jobs in government excise department for Arts graduates?
  17. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  18. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
11th March 2017, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?

You can't apply for jobs in income tax department, if you have 34 years of age. There are not much options because for exams like SSC CGL and UPSC Civil Services exam, the maximum upper age limit is 30 years.

Hence, you can't apply for government jobs in income tax department at this age. You have to look for some private sector jobs now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?