22nd January 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Government job after 12th in Police or Defence sector?

What should i study to get a government job. As i am interested in defence,police. ways to get a government job after 2 computer science

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  2. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  3. How to join Indian Police after working with private sector?
  4. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2? -- [New]
  5. Are there any job opportunities in government sector? I am serving in Defence and I have completed my PG
  6. Can I do B.Com after passing 10th?
  7. What should I do after passing BBA 2nd semester?
  8. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  9. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. How to get a government job after passing MSc Zoology?
  13. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  15. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  16. Any scope to get a job in defence sector after passing 12th?
  17. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
3rd March 2014, 05:16 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government job after 12th in Police or Defence sector?

After completing 12th examination, you are eligible to apply for Defence examination and police examination. You have a chance to apply for the Head constable post in the police service examination but you have a minimum age is 18 years. If your age lies on 18 years than definitely you are eligible to apply for the head constable.

You can join Defence service through the NDA or 10+2 TES Examination. Let See the requirements to apply for the examination. NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and it is conducted by UPSC twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II. To apply for NDA Exam, you must have a completed 12th with any desire subject from any Indian recognized School. Age should between 16.5 years and 19 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

TES i.e Technical Entry Scheme and this examination is conducted by Indian Army Once in a year. To apply for TES Exam, you must have a completed 12th with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject from any Indian recognized School. Age should between 16.5 years and 19.5 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

You can join Police through the Head Constable post. To apply for this examination, you must have a completed 12th with any desire subject from any Indian recognized School. Age should between 18 years and 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?