14th April 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for Diploma Chemical student?

Hello friends, I want to get Government job after my Diploma course which I am doing in Chemical Engineering. Right now I am in 5th semester. Please help me to know about the Government jobs available for me.

13th May 2018, 07:50 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government jobs available for Diploma Chemical student?

There are so many government jobs available for candidates having diploma in chemical engineering because that diploma is equal to a bachelor's degree and if from a reputed university then you can apply for various following govt. jobs :

01. SSC - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination : A candidate who is passed in class 12th in any discipline from a recognised university or board can apply for this examination

02. SSC - Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff : A candidate passed in class 10th can apply for this recruitment in various department of central government.

03. Maharatna and Navratna Companies also conduct recruitment for various technician and assistants posts in which a candidate having diploma in chemical engineering or any other stream is eligible to apply.

04. Lab Assistant Recruitment : Various state and central level government departments conduct recruitment for the post of Lab Assistant and a candidate having diploma in chemical engineering may apply for this job.

05. Lab Analyst Job : If you have diploma of minimum 3 years after class 12th in chemical engineering then you can become lab analyst of chemical lab in any school/university of govt.

06. Junior Technician Jobs : A candidate passed diploma in engineering may apply for this recruitment in different bodies of govt. of India working in this field.

There are some other government jobs which you can apply for are :

You can apply for Railway TTE - Train Ticket Examiner Recruitment which is also a central level govt. jobs for candidates searching good career after 12th or graduation.

Indian Railways Ticket Clerk/ Counter Clerk Recruitment : A candidate passed class 12th in any subject is eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Indian Post Officer Postal and Sorting Assistant Job : Candidates who have completed class 12th from a recognised board are eligible to apply for this job.
15th May 2018, 06:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government jobs available for Diploma Chemical student?

Yes, there are a lot of government jobs for the diploma holders.

A diploma is equivalent to the 12th standard and you are eligible for all the generalist government jobs as generalist.

If you want to get a job in your stream only then there are many government hospitals which employ the persons with diploma in Chemical Engineering in their various departments.

You can try them.
17th May 2018, 08:47 AM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Government jobs available for Diploma Chemical student?

Here is the list of government jobs : 1) lab assistant , 2) lab analyst, 3) national science laboratory assistant job, 4) chemical assistant job in NSHR , 5) national fertilizers limited chemical supervisor job .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?