20th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Government printing press jobs?

I had completed diploma in printing technology from MIPT, Pune and now i want a job in Government printing press then please guide me. My No. is 7350232508

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available for printing students?
  2. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  3. What are the government job requirements in Printing?
  4. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  5. What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?
  6. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  7. Syllabus of bank note press dewas entrance test?
  8. How can I get the information brochure for Sri Vinayaka Print?
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to give the job in government printing sector? I have completed B.E in Printing and Graphics Communication
  12. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  14. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  15. Is there any future of Photography in India? What type of photography will be more interesting and good for future?
  16. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  17. Syllabus of Junior Engineering of Railway?
  18. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
24th April 2014, 06:21 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government printing press jobs?

You have told in the forum that you have complete your diploma in printing technology and also have you mentioned your college that you have complete your intermediate degree in diploma in printing technology in MEPT college now you want to search for a government job in the sector of printing technology.

Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have asked in the above so that you hope that you will get the answer quickly. Now a days every field have much more scope and every field have much more job opportunities in India or also job opportunities in out side of India and also have high salaried job opportunities so don't worry about your job so be study well so that you will get the job soon,

As you want to know which government job you can join but there are no job notification are there in the side of government. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and prepared well so that you have don't faced any problems in that tone of getting job. Because you have to face much more difficulties in you future examination so that you have to prepared well.
12th November 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam stydiied in diplomo in printing technology (government course)I have 10 years experince.iam in chennai.now iam working mnc company.iwant tamilnadu government job pls guide me.my contact no is :9677452952
15th September 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir ,

Iam a Diploma holder in Printing technology from Institute of Printing technology , shoranur , Kerala . i want to know , B E /B Tech in Printing technology can study in Distance Education . if any university providing this facility please mention that also on your answer .

Regards
Muhammed Irfan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?