2nd March 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Cost & Management Accountant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Cost & Management Accountant recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

4th March 2019, 07:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Cost & Management Accountant recruitment? Cost of application?

You can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Cost & Accountant Management Accountant recruitment through online at the official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp on or before last date of submission of application form.

The cost of application is Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST category candidates.
4th March 2019, 08:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Cost & Management Accountant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Cost and Management Accountant recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Cost and Management Accountant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Bank - Bank of Maharashtra

Name of the Job Position - Cost and Management Accountant

>> I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is 3rd October, 2018.

>> But you may still go through the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for more details

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?