15th August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for HARCO Bank Junior Accountant recruitment? Cost of application?

I am interested to apply in HARCO Bank Junior Accountant recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

18th August 2019, 02:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for HARCO Bank Junior Accountant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for HARCO (Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited) Bank Junior Accountant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of HARCO (Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited) Bank Junior Accountant recruitment application form is For General candidate is Rs. 600/- and For SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidate is Rs. 300/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.harcobank.org.in/.

18th August 2019, 06:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for HARCO Bank Junior Accountant recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for HARCO (The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.) Bank recruitment for Junior Assistant, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.harcobank.org.in between 14-08-2019 to 31-08-2019 (till 11.59 P.M.)

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs 600+GST as applicable for General category candidates while same in the case of SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only and for female candidates is Rs 300. Further, ex-servicemen candidates of Haryana are fully exempted from any application fee.

18th August 2019, 08:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for the recruitment candidates have to visit the official website at http://www.harcobank.org.in) and fill up the online application form. Candidates have to read the instructions given in the form and attach the required documents. They also have to upload scanned copies of their photographs with signature and pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST, female candidates. Finally, they have to recheck the form and submit.

18th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

HARCO Bank Junior Accountant recruitment:

>> How to Apply:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 31st August 2019.

>> Application Fee:-

General Category – Rs. 600/-.

SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only– Rs. 300/-.

No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.harcobank.org.in/.

18th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for HARCO Bank Junior Accountant recruitment through online at the official website harcobank.org.in on or before 31st August 2019.

Cost of application is Rs. 600/- for General category candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) category candidates of Haryana.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?