21st July 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for BARC CSSD Technician recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for BARC CSSD Technician recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 04:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BARC CSSD Technician recruitment? Cost of application?

First of all candidates have to open the link (http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/recruitment.html.) and select the job position. Then they have to attach their documents with their signature and photographs. Now they have to pay the application fee and send the hard copies of the form to "The Director National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan, FC-33/9, Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi – 110025”.
22nd July 2019, 07:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BARC CSSD Technician recruitment? Cost of application?

You can directly appear walk-in interview on 17th July 2019 to apply for BARC CSSD recruitment. You can collect the forms on the same day from 12:30 PM to appear for walk-in interview.

The cost of application to apply for BARC CSSD Technician recruitment is NIL.
22nd July 2019, 08:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) CSSD Technician recruitment is Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with Original & one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph at the time of Interview.

There is no application fee.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.barc.gov.in/.
22nd July 2019, 11:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates are required to appear the walk in interview on 23-07-2019 with prescribed application form along with attested copies of the all documents.
Applicants must produce all original certificates at the time of interview.

Candidates must pay no application fee.
22nd July 2019, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for BARC CSSD Technician Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this BARC CSSD Technician recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bhabha Atomic Research Centre

Name of the Job Position - CSSD Technician

>> You are required to bring "Original Certificates" of education qualification like SSC, HSC, School Leaving Certificate, passing, experience certificate, marksheets..etc., to Interview.

>> You must bring "One set of attested" copies of certificates and one passport size photograph.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain application fee to be paid.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?