21st July 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BA in Economics Honours course. I want to apply in Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment. I am interested to join through Haryana SSC as a Lower Division Clerk. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

22nd July 2019, 02:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics graduate?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment is graduation with minimum 50% marks from university recognized by the Government of Haryana.

You must have passed the state Eligibility Test in computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted HATRON to be eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment.

You can check the website http://www.hssc.gov.in/ for more details.
22nd July 2019, 03:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics graduate?

HSSC is hiring for 440 Lower Division Clerk vacancies through online direct recruitment process.

Eligibility criteria :

(i) B.Com. with a minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC candidates) from any university recognized by the government of Haryama.

(ii) candidates should have passed the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted by HARTRON.

(iii) Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.

(iv) Age of the candidate must be 18 years to 42 years.
22nd July 2019, 04:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have qualified their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment. As you are an Economics graduate, hence you are eligible for the recruitment.
22nd July 2019, 07:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Haryana SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Lower Division Clerk recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor General Degree in commerce and should have passed the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted by HARTRON. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 42 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Haryana SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Lower Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hssc.gov.in.
22nd July 2019, 08:15 PM
phool1004

Yes, You can apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment as you are Economics graduate.

For more information you can visit on (www.hssc.gov.in)
22nd July 2019, 08:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can’t apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics graduate. Only candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC) marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment.

The last date to apply for Haryana SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment is 16th August 2019.
22nd July 2019, 10:59 PM
shubham singh rocker

Yes , you can apply for haryana SSC LOWER DIVISION CLERK recruitment being an
economics graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?