30th October 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BPSC Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Assistant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that BPSC has published the recruitment for Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

4th November 2018, 08:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BPSC Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Assistant?

You can apply for BPSC Assistant recruitment through online at the official website at http://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/ on or before 21.11.2018.

The pay scale allotted to BPSC Assistant is Rs. 44,900/- -Rs. 1,42,400/- per month.
4th November 2018, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BPSC Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Assistant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that BPSC has published the recruitment for Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Candidates have to apply online through http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/ for the BPSC Assistant recruitment. They have to apply before 30th November, 2018 for the BPSC Assistant recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Pay Scale allotted for BPSC Assistant recruitment – Pay Matrix level 7 – Rs 44,900 – Rs 1,42,400
4th November 2018, 05:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Assistant in BPSC recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Assistant in BPSC is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bihar Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant

>> Pay Matrix Level 7
Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-

>> Click on the below "Apply Link" to apply for this recruitment and fill up all the details in the concerned fields properly.

>> Make mobile or mail verification and enter the captcha and after filling up the form click on the "Submit Registration Form".

>> You may go through the below official notification that is attached for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
7th November 2018, 02:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Assistant Recruitment.

How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Post Online Form 2018:

Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the BPSC before 30th Nov. 2018.

* Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bpsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?