19th October 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Grade-I Assistant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that NPCIL has published the recruitment for Assistant Grade-I. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

22nd October 2018, 08:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Grade-I Assistant?

Pay scale and procedure to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade I recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale and procedure to apply for this NPCIL Assistant Grade I recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Grade I

Pay Scale Offered :- (As per 7th CPC)

>> Salary - Rs.25,500/- per month (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level 4)

Procedure to apply:-

@ If you meet the required eligibility criteria then you can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 12th November, 2018 (Till 5:00 PM)

@ Application process consists of the below mentioned steps,
-- Registration
-- Activation
-- You are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields
-- Submit the application form

You are requested to click on the "How to apply" link that is given below for getting more detailed information about this.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to know how to apply
22nd October 2018, 12:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Grade-I Assistant?

To apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment, you have to fill the online application form which is available at the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in on or before 12th November 2018.

The pay scale of NPCIL Assistant Grade-I is Rs. 25500/- per month.
22nd October 2018, 08:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you have to visit the official website at (http://npcil.nic.in) and fill up the online application form. Then you have to attach the relevant documents and upload your required documents, signature. Then you have to pay the application fee online and submit the form. Also take a print out of the form for future use. You can also go through the link below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NPCIL Assistant Grade-I recruitment.pdf(1.01 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?