28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Procedure of selection?

Dear Friends,
I want to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Kindly let me know how can I apply in this recruitment? What is the selection procedure? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any relaxation available in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment for women? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment being a B.E. Civil graduate? Number of vacancies available?
  3. Qualification required to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainees recruitment?
  4. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  5. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  6. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  7. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Food Corporation of India Management Trainee recruitment?
  8. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  9. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers?
  10. Important books to be referred for various PSU exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  12. Is experience required to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment?
  13. Zonewise posts available for Management Trainee in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech graduate? Important dates of FCI Management Trainee recruitment?
  14. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  15. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  16. How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment being a 36 years of Analytical Chemistry postgraduate and belongs to SC girl category?
  18. List job opportunities after passing IT Diploma in Engineering?
30th June 2016, 03:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Procedure of selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Kindly let me know how can I apply in this recruitment? What is the selection procedure? Please tell me as soon as possible.
The applicant can apply online for the Management Trainee post in Dredging Corporation of India Limited. The scanned copies of the documents should be uploaded along with application form. The selection for the Management Trainee (Operations, Technical and Materials) will be based on valid GATE score and Group Discussion / Interview. For HR, the selection will be based on written test followed by Group Discussion / Interview. The applicant can find the details in the notifications, the details are available in the Dredging Corporation of India Limited Official Website.
1st July 2016, 12:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Procedure of selection?

I provided you the application form and Official notification of this Dredging Corporation of India Limited. Click on the below Apply online link first, then enter your details in the given fields.

Take a printout of the application form duly signed along with the self attested copies of relevant documents and send to,
HOD (HR)
Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Dredge House,
Port Area, Visakhapatnam-530001

Apply Online

Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?